1. Essie nail polishes ($8 each): I love these girly colors (Pink Glove Service and Guilty Pleasures) and not only are they perfect for this holiday but they will also come in handy for all of the upcoming spring months.
2. Hanky Panky Signature Lace Retro Bralette ($54): Bralettes are definitely a staple in my wardrobe. From layering them under tank tops and dresses to wearing them on lazy days, nothing is as comfortable.
3. Sugarfina “Kiss Me” Sugar Lips ($7): Candy is a necessity on Valentine’s Day and I am obsessed with these fruity gummies. Plus, Sugarfina has the cutest packaging so there is no wrapping required.
4. Wildfox Cupid Hearts Classic PJ Set ($148): Wildfox is the Queen of lounge wear and these pajamas are no exception. The hearts are cute without being too precious and these are snug enough to wear 24/7.
5. Voluspa Prosecco Rose Candle ($28): Candles are both practical and romantic for Valentine’s Day, and having this in your bathroom or kitchen will be a sweet reminder of the giver.
6. Tiffany & Co. stud earrings: Gifts in a blue box always make an impression and these studs are a simple design perfect for day or night.
7. Maison Martin Margiela Replica “Flower Market” perfume ($125): This is a gorgeous floral scent with a ton of layers that actually doesn’t smell like every other floral perfume out there.